Friday, April 15, 2011

Frustration

Wall. Head. Pound.

Frustration. Trapped. Suffocated by walls of clutter. Drowning in a life of paper and ponytail holders. There is no simplicity to life anymore. Wherever we are, whatever we do, we are inundated by paper. We don't ask for it, we even do our best to stop the flow, but here we are in a sea of it.

I can't stop it. And it seems inevitable that it will one day reach the ceilings and the house will officially belong to the paper - possession is 9/10, so they say.

I'm wracking my brain and I got --- nothing. Maybe if I took my kids out of the public school system. That would help. My husband could quit his job and we could grow our own food. Maybe we could be the first completely wireless family - no paper whatsoever!

Except how would that impact my notebook fetish? I'm not ready to give that up. I love those notebooks.

Wall. Head. Pound.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

I ❤ notebooks!

Stacks of paper cause despair; I swear they breed like rabbits when I'm not looking.

Tia said...

Well, now that we are moving (which you may or may not know) the battle is on! Every piece of paper must have a serious argument for coming with us to the new house. :)